Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Becky Higgins - Products

Becky Higgins - Product

Project life has given me great inspiration for 2012! There is going to be so many things going in our life this year that I want to capture, but not necessarily the traditional way. So many times I have just one picture I took that captured a moment. It may not be the best picture, usually they are from my iPhone, but I still want to record it. This project enables me to journal just a little, put those daily snapshots, and funny little stories done without doing a complete 12x12 layout. So I am ordering the Clementine set today! Come start recording your daily stories with me. We can share our little moments together. Because it is the little things in life that give us the most joy we should record them and be grateful for them.


No comments:

b:section-contents id='footer-2-3'/>